The Greening Model 1290 Clutch Dynamometer is a computer operated servo controlled single end inertia type clutch dynamometer for the development and quality control of passenger car and truck clutch facings and assemblies. This machine contains the sophisticated controls necessary to apply the clutch properly. The control system is a multi-tasking real time enhanced computer system which utilizes our customized circuitry and software.
· Digital Servo Valve for stop time control within 0.001 seconds, pressure ramp engagements, pressure/force controlled engagements
· Continuous slip speed ramp capabilities for friction mapping of torque converters, torque transfer couplings, limited slip differentials and fluid evaluations
· Switching from dynamic to static to continuous slip mode or any combination without operator interaction
· Programmable test fluid flow and sump temperature control
· Automatic test fluid viscosity/flow adjustment
· Automatic test report generation
· Rebuild/upgrade services available on existing test machines (including those not manufactured by Greening)